The Transparency Project will be hosting a debate on 5 December in Bristol at 6pm at The Station, to mark the publication of our Guidance Note for families and professionals : Publication of Family Court Judgments.
The debate will be chaired by His Honour Judge Stephen Wildblood QC and the panel will include :
- The Honourable Mr Justice Baker,
- Louise Tickle (freelance journalist),
- Gretchen Precey (NAGALRO Chair),
- Andrew Pack (Suesspicious Minds blog, local authority lawyer),
- Sophie Ayers (Independent Social Worker (formerly in statutory services))
- Callum May (BBC News Producer)
- Hannah Markham QC (barrister)
Book tickets via Eventbrite here, where you will also find further information. Tickets are free but donations are encouraged.
This event is made possible through funding from the Legal Education Foundation.
Feature pic : microphones by Rusty Sheriff on Flickr (creative commons – thanks)