Closing date : noon 10 September 2018. £30,000 p.a. plus 3% pension contribution. 12 month contract. 35 h pw. Potential job share, semi-flexible hours. Work from home.
The Transparency Project is a small charity founded in 2015 that aims to make family courts and family law in England & Wales clearer. For information about our objectives and ongoing work, please see our website www.transparencyproject.org.uk.
About the role
We have received funding from the Legal Education Foundation to employ a Project Co-ordinator to take forward our work and make the Project sustainable in the longer run.
This post is our first employed post.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and developing our successful family court reporting watch project, including the recruitment and coordination of volunteers for that and other specific projects.
- You will be a central point of contact for the volunteers and trustees of The Transparency Project and first point of contact for enquiries from the public.
- An important part of your role will be to explore grant and other funding opportunities to secure the future of The Transparency Project after the grant funding for your one year contract expires.
- You will be responsible for record keeping and administrative support and will support the project team in the organization of events.
- The Transparency Project trustees and volunteers are based around England and Wales and the post holder would be expected to work from home with regular liaison with the trustees and project group / volunteers.
More detailed information can be found in the application pack :
About the application process
The application timetable for this post is as follows :
- Application deadline : noon, 10 September 2018.
- Applicants notified whether or not they have been called for interview by email : 17 September.
- Interviews weeks of 24 September and / or 1 October 2018.
- Preferred start date (subject to candidate’s availability) 8 October 2018.
If you have any queries about the post or the application process please email email@example.com.
Feature pic : Thomas Hawk on Flickr (creative commons – thanks)